Cosmofarma is an EU and FDA manufacturing & packaging facility for dietary and sport supplements.
Cosmofarma and Cosmotrend, both part of the Cosmo Group offer a complete turnkey solution including product concepts, formulation, cGMP Manufacturing, contract packaging and regulatory compliance support. If you have a unique challenge, our proven experience and innovative solutions can help.
We respect your confidentiality and offer transparancy in the contract manufacturing. We welcome your Non-disclosure agreements (NDA).
We have set the “gold standard” when it comes to making supplements. We have the capacity to meet high-volume demands as well as accommodate small production runs in a reliable manner. Each batch is manufactured according to current Good Manufacturing Practices—our guarantee of quality, potency, and purity. Quality is constantly monitored during every step of the manufacturing process to achieve the highest level of technical excellence.
– Hard Capsules size 0,
– Hard capsule size 00,
– Standard colour ivory,
– Other colours on request,
Most gels are produced in easy to open pouches to enable consumption while undertaking exercise.
Various gel products are differentiated by flavour, consistency, the type and amounts of carbohydrate and the addition of other “active ingredients” including caffeine.
We work with IBC Cage Blenders. In this closed blending operation the product is transferred to the next operation in a closed circuit. As the first IBC progresses seamlessly along the production line, another can be used to produce a different recipe, creating a continuous flow of different products to meet customer demand for variety and innovation.
The IBCs controls and contains the discharge of any type of powder so there’s no risk of cross-contamination between batches, reducing the risk of allergen contamination.
Minimum order quantity in one batch: 100 kg
Capacity in one day: 6.000 kg
– We are able to fill jars from 150 ml to 6000 ml.
– Opening diameter of the neck/lids: minimum 80 mm and maximum 130 mm.
– Jars/Containers minimum diameter 50 mm and maximum diameter 200 mm.
– Label height: minimum 50 mm, maximum 180 mm.
– Label length: minimum 50 mm, maximum 650 mm.
– Pouches with zip: 0,5 kg – 2,27 kg
– Bags: 3 kg – 20 kg
– Range between 10 and 50 grams
– Size sachet heigth: 50 – 190 mm
– Size sachet width: 139,8 mm
Marketing food supplements in the European Union (EU) is a complex issue. Food Supplements Directive 2002/46 only contains EU-harmonized rules on labeling and authorized vitamins and minerals. Key aspects in the marketing of food supplements such as minimum and maximum levels for vitamins and minerals and the use of botanical ingredients are subject to the Member States’ national rules. We are happy to assist you in the legislation proces of food supplements and fortified foods.
Private label solutions. Bring your portfolio to the next level with some of our popular formulations for hard capsules, gels and powder blends. We offer a variety of finished recipes dedicated to various fields.
- 100% Whey concentrate (74 – 76% protein content) available in the flavours Belgian Chocolate, French Vanilla, Red Fruits. Other flavours on demand.
- Whey blend (50% concentrate – 50% isolate) – 76 -78% protein content available in the flavours Belgian Chocolate, French Vanilla, Red Fruits. Other flavours on demand.
- Night protein based on micellar casein and calciumcaseinate – 76 – 78% protein content available in the flavours Belgian Chocolate, French Vanilla, Red Fruits. Other flavours on demand.
- Blend of different nut protein concentrate – à 72 % protein content, naturel. Other flavours on demand.
- Blend of pumpkin protein and soy isolate – 68% protein content available in the flavours Belgian Chocolate, Cuban Coffee, Banana delight.
- Mix of Spirulina, chlorella greens à 60% protein content.
- Based on natural caffein sources, amino acids and vitamins in powder.
- With caffein in capsules
- Isotonic Gel – watermelon flavour. Other flavours on demand.
- BCAA’s 2:1:1 – fresh fruit flavours
- Arginine mix – lemon and orange flavours.
- Creatine mix – citrus flavours
- 50% protein mixes in several seasonal flavours
- 65% protein mixes in several seasonal flavours
- Choice between vegan or vegetarian certified blends
- 15 % protein content gainer based and nut and whey powder – Belgian chocolate flavour.
- 25 % protein content gainer based and nut and whey powder – Peanut butter flavour.
- Glutamine and magnesium based post- workout in capules.
- Based on multiple transportable carbohydrates in powder available in several seasonal flavours.
- Vegan energy vitamin blend in capsules
- Fatburners based on stimulants in capsules.
- Fatburners based on fatblocker ingredients.
- Total concept based on powders and capsules.
A custom formulation is defined as a product made exclusively for your company to your exact specifications. Such formulas might range in complexity from a single ingredient to several different components. This process might involve the modification of an existing product or the development of a completely new formulation.
Custom formulations usually require minimum orders. We only require the bare minimum of any custom formulation be produced while maintaining extremely competitive pricing. Depending upon the type of product our minimums are manageable.